[b-hebrew] Time

Yonah Mishael yonahmishael at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 13:46:11 EDT 2006

Is this consistent across the board? Or are you saying that this is
the case in a specific passage? It would seem to me that καιρός KAIROS
would make better sense for זמן ZMN. I wonder if some
passages/translators use καιρός KAIROS while others use χρόνος CRONOS.
Maybe the latter is used more in terms of "times" as in "seasons." I
don't know. This would be something interesting to investigate, but
I'm sure the works already been done. ;)

Regards,
Yonah