[b-hebrew] English term for Hebrew grammatical term?

Harold Holmyard hholmyard at ont.com
Wed Oct 4 16:27:52 EDT 2006

Dear Rivka,

> Does anyone on this list know the English name/term for Dagesh LeTif'eret
> HaKri'ah? (literally, dagesh for the glory of the reading).

HH: If you could explain what it does, it would be 
easier to identify it with some other name.

Harold Holmyard

More information about the b-hebrew mailing list