[b-hebrew] comparative historical linguistics was Re: Nun-Tav-Vet root

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Thu Nov 30 10:25:59 EST 2006

I don't understand the question.  G-d "told" Moshe what to write.  I
personally think it was via "automatic writing".  Other people
claimed automatic writing (and Mozart claimed to write music that
way), from lesser spiritual beings, so Moshe got his from G-d.

Shoshanna

What do you mean by "given"?
Isaac Fried