[b-hebrew] Hebrew language and thought forms

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Sat Nov 25 16:38:06 EST 2006

 I apologize for the off-list topic but I think you might have said that without leveling a baseless charge against me which is the furthest away from my intent. At any rate, I will try to be more careful about posting to the list. (THANKS to all those who have responded to me politely off-list. You have my sincerest gratitude.)

 Regards,
 David Fenton
 NYC
 Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).