[b-hebrew] Hebrew language and thought forms

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Fri Nov 24 19:54:59 EST 2006

  Karl, are you saying the NT church makes a distinction between "freedom from observance of the law" versus "freedom from the penalty of the law" or have they combined the two? It appears to me the two ideas are combined in one doctrine which asserts both 'freedoms.' Examples include their Sunday 'sabbath' and anti-Torah doctrines. (I am not Jewish and was, indeed, raised in the 7th-Day Adventist church.)

 Moreover, aren't your references to the promised new covenant pointing to the Promised One (Acts 3:22; Acts 7:37; Deu 18:15 & 18:18; ) like unto Moses (the Servant of the LORD)? Thanks for your reply, Karl.

 Regards,
 Dave