[b-hebrew] Karl and others - question marks instead ofsomethingelse???

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 23 17:44:20 EST 2006

Yes, that's the same for me. I prefer not to be swamped by separate
emails, but get the digest version (while sometimes checking the
archives if I want to stay with a topic).

Digest + plain text gave ???? for Hebrew.
Digest + MIME gives Hebrew for Hebrew.

Anyway, that's the settings that work for me too.

Regards,
David Kummerow.