[b-hebrew] Karl and others - question marks instead of something else???

Kim s_kim_chua at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 04:01:17 EST 2006

I see the question marks too, no matter what
  encoding I used, even the Unicode Yitshak
  Sapir suggested which did work for some
  of the messages with Hebrew script (so thankful
  for that suggestion).
  Took up Karl's suggestion and read it
  in the B-Hebrew archives - no problems there.

  Kim Chua
  Singapore

Chris and Nel <wattswestmaas at eircom.net> wrote:
  Karl and others,

I only see question marks where the hebrew letters are supposed to be.