[b-hebrew] Pragmatic notions in BH grammars

Buxtorf Iohannes buxtorf.iohannes at fastwebnet.it
Tue Nov 21 03:33:17 EST 2006

Hi Bryan,
 I'm interested both in reference grammars and learning grammars. I'm
actually making a research on BH grammar books and trying to understand how
frequent is the use of pragmatic and discoursive categories in BH grammars.
Do you think Niccacci's work could be considered a grammar?
I would appreciate very much if you could send me bibliographical references
on pragmatics and BH.
Shalom,
Johannes