[b-hebrew] Pragmatic notions in BH grammars

B. M. Rocine brocine at twcny.rr.com
Tue Nov 21 22:08:19 EST 2006

Hi Johannes,

I am not sure exactly what you are looking for.  Teaching grammars (in
contrast to reference grammars)?  If so, for what level?

Alviero Niccacci used his grammar for intermediate level classes, _The
Syntax of the Verb in Classical Hebrew Prose_ trans. W.G.E. Watson.
Sheffield: Sheffield Academic Press, 1990.

If you want reading materials for an intermediate class a bibliography
for personal study we can give you ten or twenty titles.

Shalom,
Bryan

--
B. M. Rocine