[b-hebrew] We and us

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:56:33 EST 2006

David:

The problem I am having with this discussion is that it is done with
only a minimal reference to Hebrew usages. Further that the literature
displays a Eurocentric view. If after analyzing the many hundreds of
usages of )NY and )NKY that the contexts indicate politeness function,
I'd like to see a statistical analysis of those contexts, but so far
all I have seen is speculation.

Karl W. Randolph.