[b-hebrew] Haggai 2:7 and Isaiah 41:22

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:03:42 EST 2006

Mr. Holmyard,

You said that the Masoretic pointing shows that the word in Haggai 2:7 is
singular. I am not talking about the Masoretic pointing, but just the
letters. Can the spelling of the word be plural or does  it have to have the
vav and tav at the end? I am not very educated, but I think anyone can still
disagree with the Masoretic pointing. I am more interested in the letters
than the Masoretic pointing.
Do you always agree with the Masoretic pointing?

Kenneth Greifer