[b-hebrew] We and us

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 18:09:53 EST 2006

Peter,

Thank you, too, for the discussion and it is exceedingly helpful for me
also.

Due to your questioning, I am having doubts as to the status of
"bendeniz" also (I think I mentioned this just before in another post?).
In any case, it neither proves nor disproves things as there is a 2nd
person polite form in the language. So let's move on. The matter has
been a useful discussion, though, in helping to cast light onto the
issue of `abdeka etc.

Regards,
David Kummerow,