[b-hebrew] We and us

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 15:38:05 EST 2006

Hi Bryan,

Just a clarification of what you say below: it is not just that there
needs to be 2nd and/or 3rd person CONTRASTS, but we should expect there
to be 2nd and/or third person grammaticalised polite PRONOUNS. It is an
important difference, I think. This is at the heart of the matter with
my difference of opinion with Peter.

Regards,
David Kummerow.