[b-hebrew] A Puzzle - find the catchword

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 16:53:32 EST 2006

Chris:

For me the puzzle is, what is the puzzle?

The context is a series of one to two verse commands, of which this is
one. As a single verse command, it is completely grammatical and
internally consistant. I have no problem with it.

I have no idea what is Ehud Ben Zvi's problem with the verse, I don't
have a copy of his writings. But this verse is simple and straight
forward.

Karl W. Randolph.