[b-hebrew] Isaiah 53:11

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 12 18:25:22 EST 2006

I am just curious. Is "My righteous servant" grammatically right in Isaiah
53:11 ? Are there any other examples like this? Does it literally say "the
righteous one (of) My serving"?

When I look at words like "My holy name" or "My holy mountain" they seem to
be written in a different order in Hebrew." Name (of?) My holy(My holiness)"
and "mountain (of?) My holy(My holiness)?

Can someone explain the difference if there is any.

Kenneth Greifer