[b-hebrew] We and us

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 12 16:08:21 EST 2006

Have a look at:

Driver, S. R. 1882. “On Some Alleged Linguistic Affinities of the
Elohist.” Journal of Philology 11: 201-236.

Revell, E. J. 1995. “The Two Forms of First Person Singular Pronoun in
Biblical Hebrew: Redundancy or Expressive Contrast?” Journal of Semitic
Studies 40: 199-217.

Revell, E. J. 1996. The Designation of the Individual: Expressive Usage
in Biblical Narrative. Contributions to Biblical Exegesis and Theology
14. Kampen: Kok Pharos.

Rezetko, Robert. 2003. “Dating Biblical Hebrew: Evidence from
Samuel–Kings and Chronicles.” Pages 215-250 in Biblical Hebrew: Studies
in Chronology and Typology. Edited by Ian Young. Journal for the Study
of the Old Testament Supplement Series 369. London: T & T Clark.

Rosén, Haiim B. 1984. “אנכי et אני: Essai de grammaire, interprétation
et traduction.” Pages 262-281 in East and West: Selected Writings in
Linguistics. Munich: Fink.

Regards,
David Kummerow.