[b-hebrew] Poetics and interpretation of biblical Narrative by Adele berlin

Chris and Nel wattswestmaas at eircom.net
Thu Nov 2 14:37:14 EST 2006

Poetics and interpretation of Biblical Narrative by Adele Berlin

I have read one seriously bad review of this book by  AJS Review, Vol. 12,
No. 2 (Autumn, 1987) the proffessional reviewers I believe.

I have read one seriously good review posted at Eisenbraums.

Now since I am looking for such a topic that will be covered by someone, do
any of you have any ideas about this book or any other book please.  My only
criteria is that I have not studied Linguistics or dicourse analysis or any
of those complex areas, thus laymen's language in a seriously educating and
proffessional manner is what I am looking for.

Appreciations as usual

Chris.