[b-hebrew] Also asking a question - Re: YHWH is Aramaic?

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Jun 30 14:26:33 EDT 2006

Rolf:

What a beautiful description of ancient Hebrew
theology, but is it a translation?

I agree with you that the idea is meant in the
words used, but apart from adding that sentence
cannot be rendered in English because of the
limitations of the English language in rendering
Hebrew ideas.

Karl W. Randolph.