[b-hebrew] YHWH is Aramaic?

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Wed Jun 28 23:50:12 EDT 2006

1.  I think that there is a strong reason to think that G-d has
name(s) all His own - a. so that we could refer to Him, pray to Him,
call on Him, etc.  and b. to give us some hint of various aspects of
what Divinity consists of.

2.  G-d and His name preceded ancient Hebrew

3.  EhYeh asher EhYeh = I will be that which I will be.

I think there was a discussion of this on this list a year or so ago.

Shoshanna