[b-hebrew] Oral Torah - END OF DISCUSSION

George Athas george.athas at moore.edu.au
Sun Jun 25 22:23:50 EDT 2006

Dear Members,

Last week I called for an end to discussion on Jacob's daughters by Friday.
However, some did not observe this, and the discussion shifted to talk about
Oral Torah. As members should be well aware, theological discussions, such
as the current one(s) on the Oral Torah, are not permitted on B-Hebrew. As
such, I am calling an immediate end to discussion on Oral Torah in any
thread. Members who breach this ban will be placed on moderation and/or have
their membership reviewed.

I beg the compliance of all parties.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS