[b-hebrew] oral law

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Sun Jun 25 16:32:45 EDT 2006

I'm sure all of us remember that the Moderator said for all discussion
on this topic was to end on this forum - Friday being the last day for
it to exist. - It is now Sunday and it still continues on the forum?!?

Obviously some people on this forum wish to continue the discussion, so
as the Moderator stated: do it off the forum.

So to actually end this, everyone interested in continuing this topic
just reply to this post with the simple message "PLEASE INCLUDE ME".

I'll plan on waiting a few days and then collect all the address and
send out the initial email which will have all of those requesting to be
included in the topic in the CC. So this way we can continue the
discussion and respect the decision of the Moderator.

So please no more discussion on this topic until the initial email is
sent out - then we can resume where we all left off.

B"H
John Steven