[b-hebrew] to karl R... ... many monnikers

C60605 at aol.com C60605 at aol.com
Sun Jun 25 14:52:30 EDT 2006

karl  Randolph...  ...   Not only the names of  individuals,
> but also the heads of tribes who passed their names
>  onto their peoples and  places.
>            qqqqqqq                    qqqqqqqqqq

..  J   Anna.... yes, it looks to non-scholar moi that such  a process may be
responsible for belief in existence of    ''pre-jacob  benjaminites.''
Then, as we seem to agree,  once the old testament benjaminites came along,
inter-marriage would  create even more confusion between the  'old'  b  group  and
 the  'new'   b   group.

i wonder if such a process explains the 'bad reputation' of  tribe of
benjamin among some writers of scripture and among writers of extra-biblical  works.
  Almost as if they are looking down their noses at  benajminites  for being
a 'mongrel'  crew.
-