[b-hebrew] .. to yigal.. origins of thesis

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Sun Jun 25 09:27:55 EDT 2006

And may I add to that the refusal to acknowledge
that some names may have been reused by different
Semitic peoples. Not just may have, but most
certainly were. Not only the names of individuals,
but also the heads of tribes who passed their names
onto their peoples and places.

The myth that names were not reused is
perpetuated by not recognizing that Tanakh is
limited in its scope, recording only a small
minority of the events and peoples that fall under
its historical span.

Karl W. Randolph.