[b-hebrew] cross references? was Re: oral law

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Sat Jun 24 22:24:57 EDT 2006

Karl, I don't understand what specifics you want me to give.  You
want me to pick an example, and fill in the missing details?

Shoshanna

Shoshanna:

I always understood them to be references to other
written laws giving the specifics, i.e. filling in the
details not mentioned here.

Could you give some specifics?

Karl W. Randolph.