[b-hebrew] Isaiah and Deuteronomy

Harold Holmyard hholmyard at ont.com
Sat Jun 24 19:18:09 EDT 2006

Dear Paul,

My dissertation is one place to look. Unfortunately, I only provided a
hand-done Scripture index for the seminary library, and it did not get
into the microfilm version done by the UMI Dissertation Information
Service. The name of the dissertation was "Mosaic Eschatology in Isaiah,
Especially Chapters 1, 28-33." There are several allusions that I
missed, and I did not try to be exhaustive. You could run checks for
dissertations on your topic of interest, check library catalogues, and
journal catalogues. Use key words and the subject search capabilities of
the computer programs that archive information.

My dissertation contains some arguments aiming to show that Herman's
proposal is invalid.

Yours,
Harold Holmyard