[b-hebrew] Isaiah and Deuteronomy

Herman Meester crazymulgogi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 16:55:09 EDT 2006

There are a few things you must decide for yourself first, in order to be
able to answer the question:
-Is Deuteronomy, as a text, really older, not perhaps younger, than Isaiah?
-What about the Deutero- and Trito-Isaiah theories? "Trito-Isaiah", at
least, would most certainly be younger than Deuteronomy.
In which case supposed allusions/quotes might be in the opposite direction.
regards,
Herman
Rotterdam