[b-hebrew] Psalms and Sedarim

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Fri Jun 23 02:56:50 EDT 2006

Ok, I found another befuddling passage in Isaiah that's just like the
other one I just mentioned.

Isa 47:15  Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast laboured,
even thy merchants, from thy youth: they shall wander every one to his
quarter; none shall save thee.
<S> LINE BREAK
Isa 48:1  Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name
of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by
the name of the LORD, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in
truth, nor in righteousness.
SEDARIM BREAK
Isa 48:2  For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves
upon the God of Israel; The LORD of hosts is his name.
<S> LINE BREAK
Isa 48:3  I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they
went forth out of my mouth, and I showed them; I did them suddenly, and
they came to pass.

Once again the Sedarim break is in the middle os a thought. And the
break doesn't line up with either the <S> line break the verse before,
nor after.

Very weird

B"H
John Steven