[b-hebrew] daughters jacob never spoke of

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Thu Jun 22 10:38:27 EDT 2006

I know that is one of the main differences between Judaism and non-Judaism.

But how can I respond on any other level, I am not criticizing you,
and I am not telling you what to believe.  I am describing to you
what I know.

I do know that one of the reasons that G-d gave Moshe the Oral Torah,
and why it is considered even more important than written Torah, is
because if it is Oral knowledge, it couldn't be mistranslated and
misunderstood as can be a written text.

Shoshanna