[b-hebrew] daughters jacob never spoke of

Peter Kirk peter at qaya.org
Thu Jun 22 07:03:17 EDT 2006

On 22/06/2006 01:25, Shoshanna Walker wrote:

> Everything is sufficiently explained by Oral Torah, by all our Sages
> and Commentaries, there is no need for the theorizing you presented.

Shoshanna, I think you should realise that Christians like Harold and I
never consider the Oral Torah to have any authority, since Jesus
rejected it as "human traditions" (Mark 7:6-8, in which he quoted Isaiah
29:13). We don't expect you to consider the New Testament authoritative,
so please don't expect us to consider the Oral Torah authoritative.

E-mail:  peter at qaya.org
Website: http://www.qaya.org/