[b-hebrew] daughters jacob never spoke of

Joel Stucki joel at stucki.ws
Wed Jun 21 21:15:38 EDT 2006

I really did not mean to start a war with my statement. I was only
responding to the ongoing discussion over the use of daughter (Bat)
verses Daughter-in-law (kalla). I thought the Abraham reference was an
interesting one to look at. I thought the other references I provided
were actually more relevant. I had no idea we were going to dive into
a debate on Abraham's morals. I would only offer that four millennia
ago life might have been different enough that we might not wish to
pass judgement on events we only have a few sentences describing.