[b-hebrew] daughters jacob never spoke of

sujata shevaroys at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 21:28:52 EDT 2006

Yigal,
  I am totally surprised that you have come up with such a conclusion backed by nothing but your own logic. My mother-in-law's parents had 9 daughters and one son. I also have a friend whose parents had 13 daughters and one son.

  Human logic seems incapable of even understanding ordinary life events, it is amazing that this same logic is also used to understand the word of God :)

  Sujata