[b-hebrew] daughters jacob never spoke of

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Sun Jun 18 20:27:30 EDT 2006

Yigal:

What you say is correct that it is quite unusual
that a family of 13 would have only one daughter,
it is not impossible.

In my parents case, they had a balance of three of
each, but a few years ago there was a news story
where a family had over 100 years where they had
only boys, generation after generation. It was in
the news because it is so unusual. And I have met
families where there were six children either all
boys or girls. But I have never done a statistical
survey nor kept records for debate purposes.
Never thought it would be necessary.

Karl W. Randolph.