[b-hebrew] daughters jacob never spoke of

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Sun Jun 18 16:31:55 EDT 2006

Dear Karl,

While what you write may be true (although do you have any examples?), one
cannot assume that Jacob did not have other daughters. As I wrote,
statistically, for a man with 12 sons to have only one daughter is not
likely. It's more likely that the text simple did not consider them
significant enough to mention.

Yigal