[b-hebrew] daughters jacob never spoke of

C60605 at aol.com C60605 at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 11:24:15 EDT 2006

.
j   anna   .... i wonder if mailing-list-members are as  surprised on details
re the fourteen daughters of jacob as I am.    Material found on a number of
sites such
as  _http://www.jewishgates.com/file.asp?File_ID=1309_
(http://www.jewishgates.com/file.asp?File_ID=1309)      and
_http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/t07/t0717.htm_ (http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/t07/t0717.htm)

>From these web-pages, i gather that the 14 women {does that include dinah
??} espoused their half-brothers -- we already knew of dinah's second husband
being her brother simon.

>From these web pages, it looks as though the 14 were born as twins to
various of the 12 brothers.   And looks as though benjamin was born in  a set of
triplets.
`
`
       j.    anna