[b-hebrew] LC Internal Sederim Conflict

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Wed Jun 14 12:24:43 EDT 2006

I found another one just like this in Kings.

In the 13th (marked as 12th in Text) break the ML has 15:09, but in the
text it has 15:08 marked - which is how the Koren Bible has it.

The ML is on 326R of the LC, and the text is on 196R

One thing of note, is that the ML is going along where there would be a
logical break (as there is a paragraph break there <P>), where in the
text and Koren it is a verse before this logical break.

B"H
John Steven