[b-hebrew] Collecting Wow stories

Karen Spray karen.spray at lineone.net
Tue Jun 13 02:14:13 EDT 2006

<<First, I remember when I was first reviewing the declension of the pronoun
MIN, and saw the Hebrew of Emmanuel.>>

Mine was exactly this too - I actually preached on the experience at Advent
when the text came up and read out the declension from the pulpit.  I said
then that the experience was like having been told you had a relative who
died before you were born and hearing stories about them, then one day you
open a dusty old box in the attic and find it is full of their stuff, and
suddenly they are real to you.