[b-hebrew] No mail option

B. M. Rocine brocine at twcny.rr.com
Sun Jun 11 15:19:33 EDT 2006

Dear James,

At the bottom of every e-mail from b-hebrew, the list's web home is
posted, http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/b-hebrew.

You may go there to unsubscribe or edit your membership options (see the
very bottom of the web page).  One of the options available to you is to
disable your mail delivery.  Checking the "disable" option will allow
you to remain a member without getting the mail.

Regards,

Bryan