[b-hebrew] Issues with replying to messages

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Sat Jun 10 23:13:15 EDT 2006

I don't know, as I am not on those other lists.

But the normal for mailing list is how it is working for the B-Trans
list. Why the other two as configured as they are I do not know.

It is because of this that I suggested that the list be configured to
operate as other lists in regards to replying to messages.

But it is up to the powers at be to decided and operate the forum at
their discretion.

Maybe since other people are now showing a preference to the standard,
maybe they will modify it.

B"H
Brak