[b-hebrew] No mail option

JAMES CHRISTIAN READ JCR128 at student.apu.ac.uk
Sat Jun 10 16:48:49 EDT 2006

Actually in light of recent discussions about the mail system I would like to ask if it is possible to configure the system such that I receive no mails from b-hebrew whatsoever.

The webmail facility for this email doesn't allow me to blacklist email addresses.

I use the archives to view new messages but need to be a member to post. Receiving all the messages from the list means that my webmail account fills up extremely quickly and when I am forced to do spring cleaning I often end up deleting useful off list messages confusing them for messages that exist in the archive.

So, in short, is it possible to not receive list mail but still be a member of the mailing list?