[b-hebrew] Issues with replying to messages

Peter Kirk peter at qaya.org
Sat Jun 10 06:31:00 EDT 2006

On 10/06/2006 00:38, Brak wrote:
> I went and did as you said, but this setting was already configured as
> such. It was set not to receive duplicates.
>
> Odd. I'll have to see what happens. I'm in the "TO" column here so
> we'll find out.

Strange. I'm not getting any duplicates even when sent a separate copy.
The system could be confused if you have two different versions of your
e-mail address, could that be happening?

Are you still getting a duplicate with this one.

Edward, see Brak's first message on this and my first reply. This is a
specific setting for this list which can be changed only by the list
owner. Many of us don't like it, but some of us have got used to it!

E-mail:  peter at qaya.org
Website: http://www.qaya.org/