[b-hebrew] Issues with replying to messages

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Fri Jun 9 19:05:54 EDT 2006

Please do share with me the info on how to do such a config.

In regards to the long term members. Since this is such a brainy group,
I'm sure for them to hit reply instead of reply all should not be that
much of an issue. I mean we are dealing with folks who are engaged in
high intellectual activities here. :)

In any case, such a change would effect the people who respond the old
way. If anyone currently responds to the board they are either clicking
change we are talking about would not prevent them from doing such, as
they could still operate as they always have with the same results. The
change would just make things easier.

But in any case, it was just an idea/suggestion.

So please do direct me on configuring my account so that I don't get
double messages, and I guess from now on I'll do the "reply all" button.
(Except this time of course.)

B"H
Brak