[b-hebrew] Psalms and Sedarim

JAMES CHRISTIAN READ JCR128 at student.apu.ac.uk
Fri Jun 9 17:45:57 EDT 2006

I haven't looked into this much but in light of Yigal's
explanation it would seem that making the separations
in logical places was of little importance and that the
aim was rather to divide the reading up into equally
sized chunks.

I find this most interesting actually, because it does
bring to light evidences about the older form and order
of the cannon.