[b-hebrew] Issues with replying to messages

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Fri Jun 9 16:22:03 EDT 2006

Hello,

I think it would be helpful and great if a setting is changed in this
mailing list.

When you receive a message and want to reply to it it puts the author's
address as the "TO"  instead of the mailing list's address.
So when you click "reply" you have to go and manually change address to
the mailing list's address.

I notice some people click "reply all" which places both the author's
address and the mailing list's address. This is annoying as if you were
the author you are receiving the same email twice.

Other mailing list to which I am on provide a "reply-to" address. So
when a person clicks "reply" it puts the mailing list's address, not the
original author's, as the "TO".

I hope the moderators have the option to make this adjustment, as it
would make things easier for everyone - and it is the standard way that
mailing lists work.

--

John

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you
behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen.