[b-hebrew] New Subscriber

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Jun 9 01:03:33 EDT 2006

I've downloaded the crosswire reader and texts for the
Mac, and the Westminster version gives me the choice
whether to show consonants only, consonants with
vowels or consonants, vowels and accents. When I
show the consonants only, it acts as if there are only
the consonants, even copying from the text yields
consonants only to paste into other documents.

One problem, everything is left justified.

Karl W. Randolph.