[b-hebrew] LC Internal Sederim Conflict (Brak)

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Thu Jun 8 02:23:54 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply. I noticed that as well that other texts have the
sedarim at 1 Sam 20:4.

Do you have any input to my post before this one in regards to the
"method behind the madness" in the selection of the sedarim breaks - as
many of them don't make much sense. Such as in the Minor Prophets.

The post in which I am referring to has the subject "Sederim Divisions"

Thanks again for the reply!

B"H
Brak