[b-hebrew] New Subscriber

Joel Stucki joel at stucki.ws
Thu Jun 8 01:35:16 EDT 2006

Hello all.
I am new to this list but I have been reading some of the archives. I
was unaware such a interesting discussion place existed. I look
forward to interacting with you. I have noticed there seems to be a
transliteration standard that many posters are using in all caps. Can
anyone point me to a reference as to how this is done? Obviously, most
of it is intuitive but it throws me a bit over aleph vs ayin, vav vs
bet, chet, caph, kofe, etc.

I also noticed a few unsuccessful posts of Hebrew. Please indulge me
while I satisfy my curiousity about how Hebrew comes across in the
mailing list when I try it from Gmail. :)

Best regards,
Joel Stucki

Hebrew
אני לדודי ודודי לי