[b-hebrew] LC Internal Sederim Conflict

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Fri Jun 2 11:35:53 EDT 2006

Hello,

I noticed something quite interesting in the LC.

If you look at the Mesoretic list on 326R you will see that it has
listed as the 13th sederim of Samuel as 20:05. But if you look at the
text on 161V you will see the mark at 20:04!

Does anyone have any info on this.

In my Koren Bible it has the 13th sederim at 20:04, but the LC and Koren
have varied from each other before (such as the Koren giving Joshua 14
sederim while the LC gives it 15.

So why does the LC have this internal conflict, and which one is right?

--

John

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you
behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen.