[b-hebrew] Exodus 12:11 - 12

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Tue Jan 31 11:37:36 EST 2006

Jack:

This is not an unusual sentence structure in Hebrew,
where the reason for the action is not structurally set apart
in the text. It is as if there were a comma placed before the
three last words.

PSX means to hop over, such as on one foot, an example
being a cripple hopping on one leg. It is also used of a
healthy person quickly hopping over a small obstruction,
such as a step leading into a house or temple.

Karl W. Randolph.