[b-hebrew] Hebrew keyboard & font size

Peter Kirk peter at qaya.org
Thu Jan 19 15:22:37 EST 2006

On 19/01/2006 19:13, Dave Washburn wrote:

>The one real caveat about Linux: it will force you to know something about how
>your computer works.  But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

This was the main point I was trying to make. If you run Linux you can't
just rely on the experts to come and fix a problem for you, you have to
fix it yourself, even if you can find online help from others. In some
ways I wish everyone was a computer expert, but many people just don't
have the time or ability for this, and at the moment Linux cannot be
recommended for them - at least if they are working with cutting edge
technology like display of Hebrew.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/