[b-hebrew] Hebrew keyboard & font size

Peter Kirk peter at qaya.org
Tue Jan 17 12:05:40 EST 2006

On 17/01/2006 16:21, Paul Rembach wrote:

>When I try to change the font size of Hebrew characters in a document, the
>characters remain at 12 point size.  ...
>
>Does anyone have a suggestion as to what setting I seem to have made or not
>made to cause this phenomenon?

This is an interesting problem, and one that I have not come across
before. Maybe someone else on this list has, and has an answer. If not,
may I have your permission to ask this question, quoting your words, on
another list, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hebrewcomputing/ ? There are
more software experts on that list. Alternatively, you could join that
list yourself and ask the question.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/